Lifestyle Blog Tupersonalshopperviajero : Mesh Shirt & Pleated Maxi Skirt

Mesh Shirt & Pleated Maxi Skirt

pilar-bernal-maya

A trendmesh shirt and pleated maxi skirt are perfect to visit the magical city of Pontevedra, Galicia. Vintage shoes are essential to travel over centuries of History reflected in its streets, stories that were asleep but flourish to the passerby. I want to return to its mysterious streets, stop in its squares strewn with crossroads and again, climb to the tower of its church of St. Mary Major, (Columbus, a lover of Galicia has been there!). Now I understand why Valle-Inclan lived there, the city's past is full of inspiring historical episodes and legends. But let's go back to the urban outfit today. How are you doing with this trend? I await your comments. If you follow me on the blog or any of my social networks, please let me know to follow you back!

Para visitar la mágica ciudad de PontevedraGaliciacamiseta de rejillafalda larga plisada me parecen ideales. Los zapatos vintage son imprescindibles para recorrer siglos de historia reflejados en sus calles, con historias dormidas que florecen al paso del transeúnte. Quiero volver a sus misteriosas calles, detenerme en sus plazas sembradas de cruceiros y de nuevo, subir a las torre de su Iglesia de Sta. María la Mayor, en la que estuvo Colón, un enamorado de Galicia. Ahora entiendo por qué Valle-Inclán vivió allí, pues el pasado de la ciudad está lleno de inspiradores episodios históricos y leyendas. Pero volvamos al outfit urbanita de hoy ¿Qué tal os lleváis con esta tendencia? Espero vuestros comentarios. Sígueme en el blog o en cualquiera de mis redes sociales y avisa para seguirte de vuelta.

blogger-viajes

Camiseta rejilla / Mesh Shirt Bolso / Bag Blanco
Falda plisada / Pleated Maxi Skirt H&M
Zapatos / Shoes vintage

cuñas-con-pulsera-en-el-tobillo


falda-plisada-tendencia


ruinas-de-santo-domingo-pontevedra


escaleras-caracol-Galicia


Si te ha gustado el post, déjame tu comentario y dale al G+1

If you've liked my new post, leave me your comment and click the G+


                                                                 Photos: David Sánchez Núñez


FACEBOOK  BLOGLOVIN  PINTEREST  TWITTER  INSTAGRAM G+

11 comentarios :

Style Sense Moments dijo...

I'm loving pleated skirts lately, really need to get one, great paring ;) xo

http://www.stylesensemoments.com/

Amy's Fashion Blog dijo...

what a fun away to dress up a sporty shirt.

http://www.amysfashionblog.com/blog-home/

So Alice dijo...

You look gorgeous in this outfit, I love your skirt :-)

Beauty Unearthly dijo...

You look so pretty!!!Have a successful day dear!

Mery of the style dijo...

Hola preciosa muy buenos días.
Que falda larga tan ideal Pilar y el jersey verde me encantó. Un besazo fuerte y feliz día.
http://meryofstyle.blogspot.com.es/

Paola Lauretano dijo...

You are so on point, I love this combo!!!
Kisses, Paola.

Expressyourself

My Facebook

My Instagram

abbie gold dijo...

Los zapatos son chulisimso!

Gata dijo...

I love this look!!!

C - Abriendo mi armario dijo...

Pontevedra es una ciudad preciosa, como todo Galicia y en tus fotos se refleja. De tu look me encantan los zapatos, son chulísimos.

Caro * dijo...

Great top and your skirt is beautiful ! :)

misskitin dijo...

Wow amazing skirt and very beautiful shoes :-) Fantastic combo :-)

Kisses:-*